App not listed for linking to admob

Weatherlogics Inc.

Sep 21, 2023, 10:00:12 AM9/21/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am trying to link my app to admob, but it is not being recognized. This is the app store link:

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 21, 2023, 10:16:41 AM9/21/23
to Weatherlogics Inc., Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello my colleague, I am trying harder than you. I am a programmer and the cost of programmers is higher than my programming, but I made my application from the Mobizi website.

في الخميس، ٢١ سبتمبر، ٢٠٢٣ ٥:٠٠ م Weatherlogics Inc. <weathe...@gmail.com> كتب:
I am trying to link my app to admob, but it is not being recognized. This is the app store link:

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 22, 2023, 6:56:08 AM9/22/23
to weathe...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are unable to link your app to AdMob. We are unable to find the app with the link you provided. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article for Link your app to an app store.

If you have any more queries, please feel free to get back to us.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2p09VG:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team