Regarding restricted ad serving.

三浦仁士

12:31 AM (3 hours ago) 12:31 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Ad Delivery is RestrictedThe number of ads that can be displayed is limited. Please check our Policy Center for more information.

The application was recently approved. Ad restrictions occurred before it was It would be helpful if you could give us specific suggestions on how to fix this.

App : 6504130065
App Name : タロットデュエル
App URL : https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%83%87%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB/id6504130065
Publisher : Hitoshi Miura

Thank you!

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

2:07 AM (1 hour ago) 2:07 AM
to mr10...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

Yes, I see your app is approved. However, Ad serving is currently limited. Review the issue details and see recommendations about what you can do next. Limited ad serving started on Jun 26, 2024.

Ad serving on your product is currently limited because of invalid traffic concerns.

What you can do

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJWX9:ref" (ADR-00244647)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team