Admob for India

MoonStarInc Selvaraj

Mar 31, 2014, 9:56:40 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have upgraded to the new ADMOB. Earlier in old admob, I can set the payment to any country irrespective of the gmail account email address. I am not able to setup it in the new ADMOB. How to enter the payment for Indian account.
If it is not available now, what would be the best option to do? Do I need to hold the payment until it is ready for India. or it is better to move to another advertiser?
Since this was not a problem earlier the account country was not changed to India and it was US.

Thank you for the help.

Regards
Selvaraj

Samanyu Chopra

Mar 31, 2014, 2:43:39 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Same ques here

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 31, 2014, 8:37:54 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The new AdMob is not yet available in India. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Amy Quispe
This conversation is locked