Is Using ZooZ in app purchase in android market play store is legal ??

Mushareb Javed

Jul 6, 2014, 11:44:08 AM7/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I want to use in app purchase in my apps games to give some extra coins or levels etc. Is Using ZooZ in app purchase in android market play store is legal or not ??

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 9, 2014, 9:06:42 PM7/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
That's a question for Android/Billing. I don't believe this is mentioned at all in AdMob's policy.

Thanks,
Eric

William Ferguson

Jul 10, 2014, 3:33:21 AM7/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If Zooz is providing the payment mechanism (which it looks like it is), then it is against Play Store policy.

William

Mushareb Javed

Jul 10, 2014, 5:22:32 AM7/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com