no ad to show - OLD native ID

Mattia Confalonieri

Jul 24, 2020, 11:44:37 AM7/24/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
I have an old native ID that from two month give me No Ads to Show error.

Error Domain=com.google.admob Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., gad_response_info=  ** Response Info **

   Response ID: 5AAbX6-yPIi63wPFy5KgDg

   Network: (null)

  ** Mediation line items **

}

two months ago no problem...

I have tried to create a new native iD that works well, but after two days stop working with the same error

After that I have created a banner view to use as backup... this one works well in one position and gives the same error in another placement.

Is it possible receive help for the native problem?

I have to write tho the support form admob page one week ago, but no response.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 24, 2020, 1:02:57 PM7/24/20
to 4...@42srl.it, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mattia,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

From looking over your initial message and image. I would believe that this is an ad serving issue which we are unable to handle on this forum. As we deal with the implementation or setting up of the SDK in your app. Which based on what you have stated, 2 months ago the ads were displaying fine, but then stopped.

You stated that you have tried to contact our Product Support Team but been unable to get a response. They are really the best place to help with resolving the server side issue of ads not being sent to you.

You also say that you created a bannerview and it worked in one position but not in another? This is unusual as position would have no effect on an ad being served to your app.

If you could share via "Reply privately to author" button, with some more information I can look more into this for you and see if their is something causing the issue.
  • Pub Id and Ad Unit Ids in question
  • Sample app showing the issue
  • Any Charles logs or stack traces, plus any other error codes you might see. I know you are getting a "no and to show"
  • Have you done any updates recently that might have caused a change?
  • SDK version being used
  • Have you removed all UIWebViews from your app
As a side note, this information is only used for testing and make sure is never posted on line for your privacy.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YrBe:ref