Admob HandleFailedToReceiveAd "No fill"

Ziad Khalid

Jul 25, 2014, 2:50:47 AM7/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello, I'm using Unity3D 4.3 and I used the sample provided in this plugin, it's called HelloWorld. I followed the instructions in the README file, Also I used an ad IP I got from Admob site. But even though I did everything needed ( I think ) the ads still doesn't show up. I built the game and put it in my device ( Samsung Galaxy S3 ) I tapped on "Request Banner" and then I waited a couple of seconds then I tapped on "Show Banner" and nothing is shown.

The logcat says "HandleFailedToReceiveAd event received with message: No fill"

what does "No fill" mean and how to fix that? if that's the problem...

Logcat is attached.

logcat.txt

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 25, 2014, 3:31:46 PM7/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
No fill means there is no inventory from the ad server. One common mistake I've seen is trying to request a banner ad with an ad unit ID that was configured for interstitial ads in the AdMob front-end. Double check your ad unit, and make sure there is a setting for "Refresh rate". If there is a setting for "Interstitial Timeout" but no setting for refresh rate, you've got an interstitial ad unit.

Thanks,
Eric