AdColony mediation adapter update to use AdColony SDK 4.4.0 (Android)

twinkle...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2021, 8:13:38 PM1/27/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello,

I received an email from AdColony on January 18th with the following message

In order to protect the privacy of your end users, we are requiring all developers with versions of Android SDK older than SDK 4.4 to upgrade as soon as possible.

I use "com.google.ads.mediation:adcolony" as dependency, I don't use their SDK directly. On this Admob mediation adapter release page (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/mediation/adcolony#adcolony-android-mediation-adapter-changelog), there is no released version that uses AdColony 4.4.0, there is a version titled 'Next Version' that is not published in the repository. Even this version says "

Built and tested with:

  • Google Mobile Ads SDK version 19.5.0.
  • AdColony SDK version 4.3.0."
Is this adapter going to be updated for AdColony 4.4.0 soon?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 27, 2021, 10:48:44 PM1/27/21
to twinkle...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'll check in with the rest of the team regarding updating the AdColony adapter to 4.4.0, and will get back to you on this.

Google Logo
Ziv Yves Sanchez
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2BbaYB:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 8, 2021, 8:24:05 PM3/8/21
to twinkle...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

A new AdColony adapter has been released for AdColony 4.4.0 and 4.4.1. See https://github.com/googleads/googleads-mobile-android-mediation/blob/master/ThirdPartyAdapters/adcolony/CHANGELOG.md for more information.

Thanks,
Eric, Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2BbaYB:ref