Age requirements.

Muhammad Talha

Sep 6, 2014, 3:26:58 PM9/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I read here that you have to be over 18 to have an admob account. Then it says that if you are not over 18, you must have your parent submit an application by their own google account. I just want to know if there is a way for a parent to just give permission and then all payments are made to the individual under 18. If not, how would my parents then get the payments? Would they have to make their own admob account and then I will use that? I just want to know how it works. Thank you!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 8, 2014, 4:39:46 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please see the help center for answers to product questions.