Can not use new admob after transfering

Thiên Cơ

May 5, 2014, 2:50:13 AM5/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After finish transfer from "legacy admob" to "new admob", in the "legacy admob", there's a status on top: We are done transferring your data to the new AdMob. Review data import summary and start using the new AdMob.  That's so great, it works for 1 day (yesterday). Howevers, today, when I click in the link "Review data import summary", then I have an error screen: "403. That’s an error. We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.". I am so confusing about what happen here but it looks like that admob return to use legacy admob instead of new admob. I saw revenue of today increasing but revenue of yesterday is 0. I am so confusing about what happen here? Is it mean that I am losing my revenue of yesterday and I can not use "new admob"?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 5, 2014, 7:47:18 PM5/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When you access the new admob, you should go to apps.admob.com.

Amy Quispe

Vikram Singh

May 7, 2014, 1:59:15 AM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am also facing the same problem from many days (In India). I tried logging in from apps.admob.com as well, but faced the same problem.
I am hoping for at least an explanation on why it is happening and how to fix this.

Thanks,
Vikram

Tony Peng

May 7, 2014, 11:52:13 AM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have same issue too, when I go to apps.admob.com

it simply shows

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page.That’s all we know.

Is it because AdSense reject? I only have Apps in Google Play & AppStore,

No website for AdSense, so AdSense reject me when I change AdMob to new one.

How to solve it ??

beka

May 7, 2014, 10:35:04 PM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

same problem :(. I can't access apps.admob.com because of adsense force me to update my old website that was rejected because of lack of content (no policy violation). I don't have any intention to continue my old website project.

I've tried to submit a ticket to https://support.google.com/admob/v2/contact/account_login_issues and also adsense support form.

so far there is no response yet and now the statistic goes back to the legacy admob console but the impression drops almost half from the regular impression.

I hope that someone that already has the solution could let us know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks
beka

Tony Peng

May 8, 2014, 10:35:42 AM5/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi beka,

  I got AdMob reply and they want me wait and see if there are more users have same problem.

Then...that's all >.<

Tony

beka

May 8, 2014, 7:36:15 PM5/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

Yes, I've got a reply from Admob support too (reply from a person, not a machine) so I think the form is the right way to resolve the login problem.

So far I'm still not able to access new Admob console, but I think they are trying resolve the problem and the failure message has changed now.

Rgds,
Beka

Thiên Cơ

May 9, 2014, 4:23:45 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi beka,

After submit a ticket to https://support.google.com/admob/v2/contact/account_login_issues my problem is solved. This problem is because my adsense account is disable (due to lack of content in my website project, not android project). I think you should wait for google. My problem is solve within 1 day after submiting the ticket.

beka

May 9, 2014, 6:41:01 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thien,

They did reset my adsense account, could you let me know what should I do next ? Because when I login to my adsense account it still ask me to input my web URL.

and if I login to apps.admob.com. I've got an error message:
AdMob requires a valid AdSense account and AdWords account. However, there seems to be a problem with one or both of your accounts.

Thanks,
Beka

beka

May 9, 2014, 6:47:46 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Forget to mention that before they reset my adsense account.

I was forced by adsense to complete content of my old website (My adsense account is also rejected because of lack of content), now it is asking me to input a new website URL.

And apps.admob.com was responding with "Error 403 ...", now the error message is different.

Thanks,
Beka

Thiên Cơ

May 9, 2014, 7:25:12 AM5/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beka,

I think your adsense account is disable at this time. After admob support team help you to reenable adsense account, please don't touch anything in adsense account or else, you will be lock again. The thing you should do at this time is to reply the email that admob support team send to you, declare all things happend to you as clearly as possible. After that, I think you will be able to login into the new admob dashboard

beka

May 12, 2014, 6:01:18 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thien & Tony,

Thank you for your information. I've waited for Admob support to resolve my problem and finally I can access new admob console again :).

Rgds,
Beka

Tony Peng

May 12, 2014, 8:57:43 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi beka,

   I still can't access new AdMob ^^".

Is your AdSense account active now?

I'm wondering if I don't have a good website, then I can't use new AdMob.

Thanks for sharing info. ^_^

Tony

beka於 2014年5月13日星期二UTC+8上午6時01分18秒寫道:

beka

May 12, 2014, 9:47:40 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

Previously my adsense was disabled.

Basically I didn't do anything beside upgrading legacy Admob to the new Admob. After that I only provide some screenshot and details of failure to the Admob support based on their request. Once they've fixed the problem, they asked me to try to access apps.admob.com.

Perhaps you could follow up with Admob support team that has replied to you.

Rgds,
Beka

Tony Peng

May 13, 2014, 12:29:41 AM5/13/14