Upgrading to the New AdMob

nirav ranpara

May 6, 2014, 2:28:47 AM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I completed step for Upgrading to the New AdMob and also for payment. (india)

Now how to verify address? I completed address setting.

there is no option for verify address in my payment setting

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 6, 2014, 6:14:03 PM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Nirav Ranpara

May 7, 2014, 12:47:50 AM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Okay.  But there is no question like this

--

---

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 8, 2014, 5:37:32 PM5/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nirav,

Please take a look at this page on Address Verification.

Amy Quispe

On Monday, May 5, 2014 11:28:47 PM UTC-7, nirav ranpara wrote:
I completed step for Upgrading to the New AdMob and also for payment. (india)

Now how to verify address? I completed address setting.

there is no option for verify address in my payment setting

--

---

Ramkumar Velmurugan

May 10, 2014, 11:28:15 PM5/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same problem for me also i cannot find the verify address link

Shashidhar Yamsani

May 12, 2014, 3:11:17 AM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I also do not see a verify address link in my account.