Adapter failed to render native ad.

Lương Thiện

Jun 28, 2024, 7:25:23 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Currently I am having problems loading and displaying Native Ads as shown below, looking forward to your assistance.
Screenshot 2024-06-28 182124.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 28, 2024, 11:08:05 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to luongphuc...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

It is always recommended to keep the SDKs up to date to avoid such issues. Upon reviewing the screenshot you provided, I observed that you are utilizing the SDK version 23.1.0. As of today, the latest version is 23.2.0. Kindly refer to Native Ads,

Could you confirm whether the mentioned issue is reproducible in our sample project as well? If yes, kindly provide the below information privately so we can gain full visibility of your implementation.

  • ad unit ID
  • app ID
  • Sample project reproducing the issue.
  • steps to reproduce the issue
  • Mediation Adapter used

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files via reply to author option or by performing the following steps:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJVbLQAW&entry.80707362=00244496

2. Fill out all fields and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJVbL:ref" (ADR-00244496)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team