FAQ - About Googi

Chi-Shun Chen

Sep 15, 2009, 9:43:00 AM9/15/09
to Googi Calendar

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

Originally, when Googi Calendar is able to sync with Google Calendar.

The solution are:

1. Just input your google account and sync . then you can see your
events in Googi.

2.You add repeated event in Google Calendar, and sync to Googi's.
and then Googi supprt Google's repeated event.
(ps:Googi dont implenment the GUI for add repeated event)

These are already work before.

But,there is a probelm,Now.

About 2 months ago,Google seem do some change on his Calendar's SSL.
I dont know what Google had done detailly.
But it make Googi cant login Google's account,and of course,cant
sync with Google any more.
Maybe Google prefer his Google Offline Calendar.

Due to i cant get money from Googi,
i dont plan to spend my time to fix the problem currently.
(But i may back to develop Googi next year and make it able to sync
with PDA/Phone directly.)

But if we are lucky enough,Google may do something(such as change back
his Old SSL) to support Googi.

Sincerely,
Chen Chi-shun