calendar settings

dopeyl...@yahoo.com

Mar 31, 2009, 9:30:04 AM3/31/09
to Googi Calendar
I am having trouble with the calendar settings. When I enter my
preferences, there is no "okay" button to save them. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated!

Chi-Shun Chen

Mar 31, 2009, 10:11:20 AM3/31/09
to Googi Calendar
Hello,

When in calendar settings,

If then "Ok" button is ((Disabled)),

I think its because there is no data in the field of Timezone!

If so,
then You pick up a proper timezone for that calendar
and the "OK" button should be ((Enabled)).

dopeyl...@yahoo.com

Mar 31, 2009, 12:07:32 PM3/31/09
to Googi Calendar
Hi,
Thanks for responding. I have entered my preferences for timezone,
date format, time format, and day week starts on. Still no "ok"
button to save. Any idea?
> > would be greatly appreciated!- Hide quoted text -

Chi-Shun Chen

Apr 1, 2009, 4:30:33 AM4/1/09
to Googi Calendar
I just test this in my computer,

I can see "Ok" Button in bottom even timezone is blank.

So,..hmmmm.....

I would like to konw:

1.Do you see that "Cancel" Button in bottom when using setting ?

and Another:
2.When you clcik "New Event" (its in top-left side),
do you see "Ok" Button in bottom?

> - 顯示被引用文字 -

dopeyl...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2009, 5:56:50 AM4/1/09
to Googi Calendar
Hello,
1. No, there is no "ok" button or "cancel" button in calendar
settings. The window I'm speaking of that I'm having the problems in
is when you click "setup" above the calendar. It's almost as if there
should be a scroll bar here but there is not.
2. I do have an "ok" and "cancel" button when I click "new event".
3. I also have an "ok" and "cancel" button when I go to each
calendar's calendar settings. (I have 3 calendars.) This window is
similar in color to the "setup" window and I do see a scroll bar
here. However, even though I have the correct timezone entered in
this window, it doesn't seem to matter as all of my calendar
appointments are ahead by 4 hours.

Do you know of anyone else having this problem? I've tried deleting
the program files from my computer and then redownloading the calendar
several times but I keep having the same problem. Do you think it has
something to do with my OS? I am using Windows Vista. I use Avast!
as my virus protection. Internet Explorer 7.
> > - 顯示被引用文字 -- Hide quoted text -

Chi-Shun Chen

Apr 1, 2009, 9:08:26 AM4/1/09
to Googi Calendar

Hello,

I am using Vista,too. So Vista is not the problem.
Googi don't using web-brower.

I think the most possible reason currently:
1. you are using Big font for your screen.

and then the "Ok" button may run to special place and you cant
see it.

if the problem is real this one.

What you need to do is: After finished the change of setting,
You press "Enter" Key in your keyboards.
its do the same thing with clicking "ok" Button.

(You can press "ESC" Key as clicking "Cancel" Button)

In another way,
you should can focus on "Ok" button by press "Tab" key in turn,
even you cant see it.

And then you just press "Space" bar as using mouse to click on that
button.

Chi-Shun Chen

Apr 1, 2009, 9:46:58 AM4/1/09
to Googi Calendar
Hello,

About all events 4 hours aheaded,

The currently problem is,you dont have appropriate timezone in "Setup"
for your local timezone.
(the default value is Europe/London , GMT+00:00)

I think this problem will be solved,too, if my answer in previous post
work.

If it not still ,
you can modify the file "googi/ini/info.ini" ,

there are many "Key=Value" in this file.
and you need to add timezone information like:

tz=America/Caracas
tzz=-60

(if you are in taiwan, it should be:
tz=Asia/Taipei
tzz=120
)

On Apr 1, 5:56 pm, dopeylove...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,

dopeyl...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2009, 10:11:41 AM4/1/09
to Googi Calendar
Yes, that was the problem!!! Thank you so much...everything working
fine now. I feel so dumb for not thinking to do that on my own.
Thanks again!

Chi-Shun Chen

Apr 6, 2009, 4:22:17 AM4/6/09
to Googi Calendar
Well,

I think lots of people here will feel you are very smart ,
because you can understand my Enlish very well :P

Chi-Shun Chen

Apr 16, 2009, 11:53:56 PM4/16/09
to Googi Calendar
Hello,

I had just released a new version.

You should able to see these buttons in bottom in Googi v1.9.

The least time i test Big font environment seem 5 years ago
when i developed ActionXP(another PIM software) :P

regrads,

Chi-Shun Chen