error when printing

1 view

kevino...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2008, 8:02:44 AM10/17/08
to Googi Calendar
Hi!

When I try to print the calendar i get message stating: "Error reading
PaNB11.Color: Property does not exist."
Anyone else tried this?

/Kévin

Chi-Shun Chen

Oct 17, 2008, 10:48:07 PM10/17/08
to Googi Calendar
Hello,

which version of googi you using?

I will check this problem later.

Andrew

Chi-Shun Chen

Oct 20, 2008, 6:10:03 AM10/20/08
to Googi Calendar
Hi,

In my memory,

1 old verison had this bug. (seem v0.9x)

and other later version should work well.

best regards,

Chi-Shun Chen
> > /Kévin- Hide quoted text -

karen...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2008, 11:21:50 PM10/20/08
to Googi Calendar
i have the same problem as well.
i am using the latest 1.4 version.
and i can't print out the one-week schedule in one page.
only part of it can be printed out, and it's not from 00:00 to 00:00
each day.
it only starts at 07:00 in the morning.

Chi-Shun Chen

Oct 21, 2008, 2:40:20 AM10/21/08
to Googi Calendar

On 10月21日, 上午11時21分, karenkh...@gmail.com wrote:
> i have the same problem as well.
> i am using the latest 1.4 version.
> and i can't print out the one-week schedule in one page.
> only part of it can be printed out, and it's not from 00:00 to 00:00
> each day.
> it only starts at 07:00 in the morning.

Hi,

In One-Week schedule,

1. click Right button of mouse.
will popup a menu.

2. Choice menu item [Custom Time-bar Style].

and then toggle checkbox in "00 AM".
(and such as "05AM","06AM", if you want )

then you will see "00AM" , ( and "05AM", "06AM") in your schedule.

the printing format will just follow the Time-bar style in your
schedule.

> On Oct 20, 6:10 am, Chi-Shun Chen <andrewchen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > In my memory,
>
> > 1 old verison had this bug. (seem v0.9x)
>
> > and other later version should work well.
>
> > best regards,
>
> > Chi-Shun Chen
>
> > On Oct 18, 10:48 am, Chi-Shun Chen <andrewchen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello,
>
> > > which version of googi you using?
>
> > > I will check this problem later.
>
> > > Andrew

> - 顯示被引用文字 -

Chi-Shun Chen

Oct 21, 2008, 2:44:48 AM10/21/08
to Googi Calendar

On 10月21日, 下午2時40分, Chi-Shun Chen <andrewchen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10月21日, 上午11時21分, karenkh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > i have the same problem as well.
> > i am using the latest 1.4 version.
> > and i can't print out the one-week schedule in one page.
> > only part of it can be printed out, and it's not from 00:00 to 00:00
> > each day.
> > it only starts at 07:00 in the morning.
>
> Hi,
>
> In One-Week schedule,
>
> 1. click Right button of mouse.
> will popup a menu.
>
> 2. Choice menu item [Custom Time-bar Style].
>
> and then toggle checkbox in "00 AM".
> (and such as "05AM","06AM", if you want )
>
> then you will see "00AM" , ( and "05AM", "06AM") in your schedule.
>
> the printing format will just follow the Time-bar style in your
> schedule.

So this should be another problem.

And i will add this menu-item to mainmenu ,
so user will find it more easily.

Andrew