I have installed goorelation module but still cant see product markup

Saalik Khan

Jul 17, 2012, 9:32:59 AM7/17/12
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
I have installed the goodrelation module for Virtual mart in Joomla. What next i should do? I dont find any options to add markup to my products... Need Help.. I have checked product pages, they dont have any markup attached..

Fabio Ivan Albizzati

Sep 26, 2012, 11:01:46 AM9/26/12
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
no answer?   I'm going to do as descripted here :
http://code.google.com/p/goodrelations-for-joomla/wiki/Installation

and see what happen....

Alex

Oct 1, 2012, 5:21:45 AM10/1/12
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
Are you having trouble to see markup in Google's Rich Snippets testing tool  or in search engine results. If the latter applies, please have a look at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/goodrelations-for-joomla/fL8IUwGHH00 and http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Cookbook/Reviews.