Module parameters will only appear *after* you've visited the VirtueMart main page.

Eddie Stone

Oct 24, 2012, 11:19:29 AM10/24/12
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
Hi

What does this actually mean, please?

What is the Virtuemart main page?

I've tried visiting the VM component, with no success.

Config:

Joomla v1.5.26

VM v1.1.19

Advanced Module Manager.

TIA

Eddie

Alex Stolz

Oct 24, 2012, 11:37:13 AM10/24/12
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eddie,

the message says that you have to visit the front-end page of your VirtueMart installation first which will trigger the generation of the configuration parameters for the back-end. Furthermore it is essential that you see a message box that appears on the front-end page (e.g. a product detail page). In that case it will tell you to turn back to the back-end to do the final configuration steps. Otherwise, you likely failed to assign a valid position for the module to appear on the front page.

Best
Alex

Piyush Agarwal

Mar 14, 2013, 8:48:35 AM3/14/13
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eddie,

I am facing a issue I have installed the extension but after what I should do I have don;t have any clue of this and what do you mean by front-end page of your VirtueMart.
Please explan.

Thanks
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to goodrelations-for-joomla+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Martin Hepp

Mar 15, 2013, 1:37:23 AM3/15/13
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
I think it means you have to go to the (internal) configuration page / menu of VirtueMart. But maybe Alex Stolz, the creator of this great extension, could jump in?

Best
Martin Hepp
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to goodrelations-for-...@googlegroups.com.

Alex Stolz

Mar 15, 2013, 4:02:00 AM3/15/13
to goodrelation...@googlegroups.com
I meant after you installed the module you will have to visit the main page of your shop, where you can check if the module was activated and configured (from the Joomla point of view) correctly or not (a small logo should appear if successful). In parallel to visiting that main page, an update of the manifest file for the configuration page is triggered. Thus you can then turn to module configuration and complete your settings.
This detour is necessary because configuration options are fetched on-the-fly from the latest GoodRelations vocabulary version.

Best
Alex Stolz