Re: [Good Neighbors] Abridged summary of goodneighbors@googlegroups.com - 52 updates in 38 topics

Sarah Morrison

Apr 3, 2020, 3:23:09 PM4/3/20
to Goodneighbors
Hurray!
Thank you so much!!!

On Apr 3, 2020 at 2:20 PM, <Goodneighbors> wrote:

Reeva Shulruff <rns...@aol.com>: Apr 03 02:15PM -0500

This looks like fun for kids .
Reevs

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

...more
Anne Renna <anne...@mac.com>: Apr 03 02:03PM -0500

Photo from around 1:30 today 4/3
...more
Carol House <carol...@comcast.net>: Apr 02 08:20PM -0700

Can anyone recommend an attorney or another resource that can assist in
writing a will or living trust?
...more
Kathymarie Bridges <kathymari...@gmail.com>: Apr 02 11:04PM -0500

Clement J. Carroll, Jr.

Clement J. Carroll & Associates, LLC

135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 2800

Chicago, Illinois 60603

312-629-5405 (direct)

312-629-0174 (fax)

cjc...@att.net
...more
salveter <salv...@cs.uchicago.edu>: Apr 03 10:12AM -0500

Robert Kaufman
(Fishel Kahn)
rkau...@fischelkahn.com <mailto:rkau...@fischelkahn.com>
(312) 726-0400
https://www.fischelkahn.com <https://www.fischelkahn.com/>

...more
Richard Farmer <rfa...@chicagobooth.edu>: Apr 03 11:55AM -0500

I recommend:

Colby Green
Colby...@me.com
(708) 772-0237

...more
Betsy Budney <bsbu...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 12:33PM -0500

Craig Truitt. His office is in the Windermere.

Truitt, Brown, and Truitt
1642 E 56th St #100, Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 643-2600

...more
Yao <yao...@alum.mit.edu>: Apr 03 01:06PM -0500

August Staas is a wonderful attorney and a kind father of two little
children! I am constantly impressed by his ability to keep the big picture
in mind and always grateful for his input when I have ...more
Maureen Graves <mau...@maureengraves.com>: Apr 03 05:58PM

Here is a searchable version of what long-time Hyde Parker Peter Zelchenko posted to Facebook, calling it a "pretty damned good publication belted out in translation by Zhejiang University Medical ...more
Richard J Miller <r-mil...@northwestern.edu>: Apr 03 01:18PM

Early this morning around 7am I was walking around the Midway and Ellis ,when a beautiful marmalade cat approached me .She rubbed against my legs and meowed .She was evidently lost.She is completely ...more
"Dean W. Armstrong" <de...@uchicago.edu>: Apr 03 05:37PM

There is a friendly owned cat called 'Nestor' that is owned by someone at the University and is frequently around that area. I can't recall who owns it, perhaps one of the resident heads at ...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 12:42PM -0500

I am 99% certain this cat is ... Nestor. Nestor lives outside ... at
least during the day; possibly at night also. I believe his home is on or
very near 61st Street.

The collar that he, ...more
joanne michalski <michals...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 11:49AM -0500

The city is doing some work - 2 men are standing there and haven't started
towing yet. If you or someone you know might park in that area, tell them
move their cars.

Joanne
...more
Maureen Fagan <MFa...@hsosf-usa.org>: Apr 03 04:29PM

My beautiful sister

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kate Fagan <fag...@hotmail.com>
Date: April 3, 2020 at 11:22:30 AM CDT
To: Corey Saba <sab...@yahoo.com>, Maureen ...more
Kate Oakes <katev...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 10:57AM -0500

Hello Good Neighbors,

It seems we adults as well as our neighborhood kids had a lot of fun with
the Bear Hunt. Would you like to continue the challenge with some new
items? Attached. ...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 11:22AM -0500

This is a FABULOUS AND GREAT idea!!!

Thanks!
Sid

...more
"Ayman-Nolley, Saba" <s-ayman...@neiu.edu>: Apr 03 11:22AM -0500

Dear all

I have been creating a compilation of our stuffed friends in our windows.
But, I only have about 24 out of some 300 on the list. Here, at the end of
this message are examples of two ...more
Nancy Cleveland <nancylc...@aol.com>: Apr 03 10:30AM -0500

A friend of mine is an ER nurse dealing with the corona virus every day at work and is looking for a reliable used car ASAP if anyone has any they are looking to sell or unload or lend or rent ...more
vf albritton <vfalb...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 10:01AM -0500

This young cat was found on Wednesday at 52nd and Drexel. Please let me or
Hyde Park Cats know if you recognize it.
Thanks, Vicky
[image: found 52nd Drexel 3 1 20.png]
...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 02 07:08PM -0500

All,

Here is this. I predict this will happen tomorrow. I've pasted the story,
below: ...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 09:33AM -0500

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52148534?fbclid=IwAR14mIvjvgF1XXS1r2OB1G_Ts8_Tf3pqPWrF-GcgzhoGBwYtQWNQ5eHwqe0

---------- Forwarded message --------- ...more
Kate Oakes <katev...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 09:32AM -0500

Hello Everyone,

An organization similar to the one in San Francisco started a Chicago
Chapter dedicated to restaurants and hospitals here. Here's the page:
...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 09:30AM -0500

All,

Here is this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52148534?fbclid=IwAR14mIvjvgF1XXS1r2OB1G_Ts8_Tf3pqPWrF-GcgzhoGBwYtQWNQ5eHwqe0

Yours, Sid
...more
Richard J Miller <r-mil...@northwestern.edu>: Apr 03 01:37PM

Sent from my iPhone
...more
Richard J Miller <r-mil...@northwestern.edu>: Apr 03 01:36PM

Sent from my iPhone
...more
Richard J Miller <r-mil...@northwestern.edu>: Apr 03 01:34PM

Sent from my iPhone
...more
Jay Mulberry <jaymu...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 06:10AM -0500

Good morning, everyone,

I would like you to know that Emmy Novick has just been beguiled into
joining us by her friend GN Marie Tobin. Marie failed to tell her that
once in, never out. ...more
"Tobin, Marie [PSY]" <mto...@bsd.uchicago.edu>: Apr 03 12:26PM

Welcome Em!
Beautifully written Jay
Thank you
Marie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2020, at 7:10 AM, Jay Mulberry <jaymu...@gmail.com<mailto:jaymu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

...more
Jay Mulberry <jaymu...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 07:13AM -0500

The Stony Island Arts Bank and Dorchester Art + Housing Collaborative will
remain closed until further notice.

We are sending light your way during these difficult and uncertain times.
...more
Jay Mulberry <jaymu...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 04:06AM -0500

[image: image.png]

*Morning Songby Gregory OrloffPainted in Chicago1930 or 1936Gregory was
another great Chicago artist I never heard of.He was born in Kiev in 1890
but moved to Chicago ...more
LaKeisha Hamilton <grants...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 02:01AM -0400

I sent this out 4 days ago(Google reminded me).....No one from Uchicago or
any of the Resources have responded.

A medically home bound Neighbor DID respond, saying '....thank you, please ...more
Karen Bradley <bohu...@aol.com>: Apr 03 02:11AM

It did work, though I'll feel better once the groceries actually arrive, to be sure!  So, the mayor, governor, reps. and senators ---- listened and got it done, and maybe also Sid's email to Mr. ...more
Sid Colton <s220...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 12:11AM -0500

That email to Jeff Bezos by me was described here on Monday by me: