Am interested in buying a used Subaru station wagon. Any one have one to sell. Not in a hurry!

Fran Grossman

Jul 8, 2016, 8:08:57 PM7/8/16
to goodne...@googlegroups.com

Fran Grossman

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2016, at 2:28 PM, goodne...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Stephanie Beiser <steph...@gmail.com>: Jul 08 12:53PM -0500

Hi All,
I'm hoping to borrow these items from someone in the community to use when
my 3 year old nephew and 8 month old niece come for a visit in August. I'm
looking for:

- Toddler car seat ...more
"Gayle Altur" <gal...@sbcglobal.net>: Jul 08 10:45AM -0600

Hi. It's me again. I am retired and have decided to look for work. I want
to feel as good as I can. Jane Fonda is helping with exercise. Can any of
you recommend somewhere (someone) I can get a ...more
Jay Mulberry <jaymu...@gmail.com>: Jul 08 05:07AM -0500

*Want to know what's happening in Hyde Park? Take a look at
http://tinyurl.com/HydeParkFromNowOn <http://tinyurl.com/HydeParkFromNowOn>*

...more
Bootsie Lamoreau <bootsie...@gmail.com>: Jul 07 04:37PM -0500

A friend of mine needs to hire a moving crew to help carry heavy stuff down
from their apartment to a U-haul. Anyone know anyone good for this kind of
small service? Thanks!
...more
Ingrid Myles <art...@ingridmyles.com>: Jul 07 04:51PM -0500

Yes. It is called Dolly. Take pictures of your things. You order movers and a truck the same way you order uber. It is fantastic! And they are very very reasonable. You will be given questions ...more
Curtis Miller <curtis...@gmail.com>: Jul 07 06:26PM -0500

Yes. We can provide your move in the following formats:

2 man crew $85/HR

3 man crew $105/HR

4 man crew $120/HR

We have successfully performed hundreds of moves in Hyde Park and for ...more
TYJUAN EDWARDS <tyj...@yahoo.com>: Jul 07 04:39PM -0700

Hello!

I can help you with the move. My name is Tyjuan

Feel free to call 8722029481

Top Movers 1500
...more
"Gayle Altur" <gal...@sbcglobal.net>: Jul 07 01:34PM -0600

Can anyone recommend a good dependable massage therapist and/or
acupuncturist? Thank you.
...more
Grace Chan <gcha...@gmail.com>: Jul 07 02:42PM -0500

I highly recommend Mary Rogel, Acupuncturist and Owner of East Point
Associates, and a fellow Good Neighbor on this list.

Hyde Park Bank Building, Suite 705
(773) 955-9643

Best,
Grace

...more
Anjali Adukia <anjali...@gmail.com>: Jul 07 02:52PM -0500

Dear Gayle,

Dr. Vanessa Willetts is amazing. She owns Praxis Wellness at 55th and Lake
Park (in the Deco Arts Building) and is also a Good Neighbor on this list.
She specializes in acupuncture, ...more
Catherine Slighton <csli...@yahoo.com>: Jul 07 04:23PM -0500

I have been going to Devra Helgert, a massage therapist at East Point Associates, for several years, and highly recommend her.

Sent from my iPad

...more
Sita Rao <srao...@aol.com>: Jul 07 04:41PM -0500

I recommend both Mary Rogel and Devra Helgert at East Point Associates.
Sita Rao

Sent from my iPad

...more
Elizabeth Kieff <eki...@gmail.com>: Jul 07 04:50PM -0500

I highly recommend Roger Fong at https://www.bodhiandsage.com in the Hyde
Park Bank building. He is kind, competent and well trained in both Eastern
and Western body work.
Elizabeth
...more
"Allison Hartman" <allison....@usa.net>: Jul 07 05:57PM -0400

Mary Rogel has been my savior for over 25 years.

Allison Hartman

Jul 9, 2016, 3:52:43 PM7/9/16
to Good Neighbors
Hi Fran,

I have a friend in Ukrainian Village who is selling a 1999 white Subaru Legacy. 190k miles but a newer transition with fewer miles. Other recent repairs include a new clutch and head gaskets. She's asking $2,500. Let me know if you'd like her contact info.

Lauren