Release GooBook 3.5

Christer Sjöholm

Sep 7, 2020, 10:25:16 AM9/7/20
to goobook

Changes in 3.5   (no changes since 3.5rc1)
  • Issue 87: Adjustments to how authenticate is used and documented, removed embedded client_id and secret Added documentation for getting a client_id and secret. Deprecated "client_secret_filename" in config.

  • Issue 82: Feature request: Option to add phone number when creating new contact

  • Updated dependencies.

  • Issue 89: Support XDG Spec, files located in the old locations is still used if they exists but XDG locations are preferred.

    ex.

    • $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/goobookrc

    • $XDG_CACHE_HOME/goobook_cache

    • $XDG_DATA_HOME/goobook_auth.json

  • Issue 75: Added unauthenticate command.

Please also note that I'm looking for someone who is interested in taken over the maintenance of GooBook. It's not much work but I haven't been using GooBook myself for some years so it's a bit hard to find motivation.