Example(s) of graph library usage ?

Laurent Aphecetche

May 7, 2018, 9:00:29 AM5/7/18
to gonum-dev
Dear all,

I must confess I'm a bit confused by the gonum/graph library, e.g. what parts require an implementation from the user vs ready-to-go parts...

To be precise, what I'd like to do right now is read a graph from an ASCII file in DOT format and play (e.g. find all nodes connected to a given node)  with it in Go ... Are there any examples of that somewhere ?

Thanks,

Dan Kortschak

May 7, 2018, 6:24:44 PM5/7/18
to Laurent Aphecetche, gonum-dev
The graph implementations are provided in graph/simple and
graph/multiplex. If there are particular packages that you'd like to
see examples in, please file issues for that. In the mean time, looking
at the tests for each package will give you an idea of usage.