Out of action for while

Leo Homes

Feb 4, 2012, 12:40:29 AM2/4/12
to Leo Homes
I mainly use this email address for email lists but Irealise that there are people who might not be on the other email address.
Anyway I have been hospitalised in Vancouver with Luekuima and if you have been trying to get hold of me You know why There Has been no reply.
If you use the email address above then Libby will read it event if I don't feel up to it.

Thanks

Leo

harvey

Feb 4, 2012, 1:21:48 AM2/4/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

I havent been active on the site for a while but enjoyed your posts. I live in the US and visit NZ every year. I look forward to your recovery and know you will return to a lively active lifestyle and the love of your family and friends support you.

Harvey

Stephen W!ZARD

Feb 24, 2012, 10:55:21 PM2/24/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Having just spent 2 months in an induced coma in the Christchurch Hospital Intensive care Unit due to a particularly virulent bout of Legionaries disease  I can fully sympathise with you.. Despite what the TV drama shows depict there is absolutely nothing glamorous about being illl in hospital.

Best of luck to you

Stephen
WZRD

Joyce Fleming

Feb 25, 2012, 4:26:23 AM2/25/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Hello to Leo and to Stephen Wizard,

I am extremely sorry to hear about these awful health setbacks as notified below.  As you can guess, I enjoy being in touch with people through email and gonatural google etc. and value your contributions to naturism. I don't think I have actually met you in person (though I might have done without realising it because I can't always put a face to the name.) I hope you will soon be well and back to join in the network. We need you.

Best wishes from Joyce.