Re: Polar Plunge - Free Beaches mid-winter swims

Leo Homes

Jun 18, 2011, 3:14:56 AM6/18/11
to gonatural Google Group
Hi All

Just to let you know that I am hoping that we can get the swim in after the northerly rain.  I will be there regardless as I need to do a run even if I don't do a swim afterwards.

With a bit of lucj we will some some fine periods between the showers, like it was up here today.  I was fishing this morning and the water was remarkabily warm!.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Leo