Beach forecasts

1 view

Leo Homes

Oct 14, 2011, 2:27:20 PM10/14/11
to go natural
Hi all

The metservice has a new set of forecastsavailable online that they call  'Beach and Surf' forecasts.  The forecast includes the sea temperature as well as tide and surf conditions.

The links for Peka Peka and Breaker Bay are:

Leo

Mark Kennedy

Oct 14, 2011, 4:19:20 PM10/14/11
to gona...@googlegroups.com
I have set up a Facebook Page called the Otatoka Beach Supporters Group.
I have set this group up to make people aware of this lovely beach.
Members are most welcome to post stories/ articles or photos of the beach and beach users on the group.
I would like to invite members of the go natural google group to join the group.
Go to Facebook/Otatoka Beach Supporters Group and join up.
Thank you, Mark

Mark Kennedy

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:27:20 -0700
From: leoh...@yahoo.com
Subject: [gonatural] Beach forecasts
To: gona...@googlegroups.com

twfam

Dec 6, 2011, 2:16:12 PM12/6/11
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that Leo, very helpful for our sports too!
Phil

Hi all

http://www.metservice.com/marine/surf/peka-peka

http://www.metservice.com/marine/surf/breaker-bay