Summer at last

Leo Homes

Jan 17, 2012, 3:03:31 AM1/17/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
It was a fantastic afternoon here on the Kapiti Coast.  I started work early,had a short lunch so I could go up to Peka Peka after work.  The was no wind, the water was warm with just enough waves to try bodyboarding.  It was still warm enough at 6:45 to air/sun dry after swimming.  There were a few other people spread along the beach, reluctant to leave the perfect day.

Just great.

Leo

Mark Kennedy

Jan 17, 2012, 2:31:50 PM1/17/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Thats Great Leo, I was on my 4 day weekend yesterday so myself and a friend went out to Otatoka Beach yesterday morning, We headed south as my friend is not too keen on scrambling over the rocks which you have to do heading north around the point.
We found a quiet spot amongst the driftwood and sunbathed for a while before heading out for a swim, I might add this is the first time, this Lady had skinny dipped in the sea and she thoughly enjoyed it before we headed back up the beach for more sunbathing until lunchtime when we left as she had to go into the city to do some shopping, there were only a few people on the main beach although quite a few cars in carpark the rest must have headed around the point.
I returned later in the day and headed around the point where I encountered a dead fur seal, I stripped off near the rocks and walked for a while before finding a spot to and heading in for another dip, there was nobody on this part of the beach so I had the beach to myself after my swim I sunbathed for a while before walking nude back to just beyond the rocky point befor donning my shorts to go on to the main beach.
Such a lovely day, what Kiwi Summers are all about.
When I returned home I rang DOC and told them about the dead seal.
Mark.

Mark Kennedy

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 00:03:31 -0800
From: leoh...@yahoo.com
Subject: [gonatural] Summer at last
To: gona...@googlegroups.com

It was a fantastic afternoon here on the Kapiti Coast.  I started work early,had a short lunch so I could go up to Peka Peka after work.  The was no wind, the water was warm with just enough waves to try bodyboarding.  It was still warm enough at 6:45 to air/sun dry after swimming.  There were a few other people spread along the beach, reluctant to leave the perfect day.

Just great.

Leo

twfam

Jan 24, 2012, 11:15:04 AM1/24/12
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Sounds awesome, I wish I could find the time at the mo.

Good to hear from you guys again,

PHil