Re:

Nick Lowe

Oct 18, 2011, 4:38:28 AM10/18/11
to Joyce Fleming, John Lowe, Alan Perry, Kevin Lundon, Linda Geeves, X2j...@live.com, Mike Ward, Beatrix Bergamin, gona...@googlegroups.com
Well that is disturbing. I hope this email gets forwarded and action very widely

As an aside , I will be in Christchurch for the first 2 weeks of November ., So I will be able to be at someones house for the meeting or you could all come to my motel , whatever is easier. We would only have to join Linda , Jeremy , Jennie and John into the skype meeting. Having said that, I hope one of you knows how to do that. By the way , Tuesday the 2nd looks bad for Kevin , Is there any other day this week that suits all others? If not, then we may have to go with the origional date.  And John , could we have this item on the Agenda along with Andrews case?

 On 18/10/2011 4:53 p.m., Joyce Fleming wrote:
Item from the last Greypower quarterly. Zoom in - or print out.