New Brighton

Stephen W!ZARD

Nov 6, 2011, 1:13:28 AM11/6/11
to gona...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all New Brighton area nudists, naturists, freewalkers and sunlovers

What an awesome day today! Now that's what I call 'proper' weather.

My partner and I have recently relocated to New Brighton after our Christchurch home was trashed by the recent earthquakes. We are keen to meet other local nudist/naturists in the New Brighton/ Christchurch area for support, companionship and social activities. We have a safe and sheltered  nudism-friendly garden with a 20,000 Litre swimming pool and I'm keen to share these amenities with like-minded folk. We both enjoy the energy of children and this is a genuine, family-friendly invitation - I'm not looking to 'hook up' here!

So, if you live nearby - or are just passing through - and you're interested in meeting a couple of (slightly eccentric), easy-going folk for social naturist activities we'd love to hear from you.

Wishing everyone on this group a pleasant and happy (ie sunny) summer.

All the best

Stephen