up-date on book

Joyce Fleming

Dec 6, 2011, 5:39:29 PM12/6/11
to Nick Lowe, Kevin Lundon, Joyce Fleming, John Lowe, Aitch & Alan, Linda Geeves, Jennie&Jeremy, Kay Hannam (Ed), Rockh...@xtra.co.nz, gona...@googlegroups.com, Sid Kenmir, Gord Kenmir, Mike Ward, Chris Arnold, Beatrix Bergamin, Robin Crofton, Tania Mulqueen, Murray Ireland, Grant Holland, Alice, Lucy Anderson, Harvey Colquhoun, Barbara Jarrald, Malcolm Bean, Alan & Pat McCabe, Pam&Alan Feast, Jean Hind, Catherine Hey, toltech, Bruce White
Up-date: regarding my book Defying Convention:

I have recently handed to St John Ambulance a cheque to the value of $1000 (see attached photo) and I would like to thank those who bought a copy of my book to help raise this money. I hope you also enjoyed the book. Copies are still available and I have started on the sequel for which the working title is "How do you like New Zealand, then?"

Joyce
donation to St John 2.jpg

Stephen Barlow

Dec 6, 2011, 7:39:52 PM12/6/11
to gona...@googlegroups.com, Nick Lowe, Kevin Lundon, Joyce Fleming, John Lowe, Aitch & Alan, Linda Geeves, Jennie&Jeremy, Kay Hannam (Ed), <Rockhaven1@xtra.co.nz>, <gonatural@googlegroups.com>, Sid Kenmir, Gord Kenmir, Mike Ward, Chris Arnold, Beatrix Bergamin, Robin Crofton, Tania Mulqueen, Murray Ireland, Grant Holland, Alice, Lucy Anderson, Harvey Colquhoun, Barbara Jarrald, Malcolm Bean, Alan & Pat McCabe, Pam&Alan Feast, Jean Hind, Catherine Hey, toltech, Bruce White
Joyce

Where can we find a copy of your book please?

Reds Stephen

Stephen Barlow
Sent from my iPad
<donation to St John 2.jpg>