Release 0.3.0-beta-1

Phil Bayfield

Feb 24, 2011, 9:08:16 PM2/24/11
to GoMySQL
I've just added the first beta release for 0.3, despite being labelled
a beta the client is rock solid in every test I've thrown at it so
far.

I've constructed complicated tests which I know can cause problems
with 0.2 and they pass every time with 0.3.

There are one or 2 things that have not been tested fully,
SendLongData being one and I've not completed converting my test
scripts into unit tests, I've also removed the examples files although
the documentation has been updated and contains working examples.

Most importantly, 0.3 has been merged back into the master branch so
to test use this branch over the dev branch for now.

I hope some of you get a chance to test this out!

Phil Bayfield

Feb 24, 2011, 9:11:30 PM2/24/11
to GoMySQL
Actually the unit testing is broken, I'll fix this in the morning!