News and Reviews

Katherina Kokinova

Sep 22, 2015, 7:10:29 AM9/22/15
to Witold Gombrowicz Forum
Dear Gombrowiczians,

Probably some of you know about that but I thought it might be useful to share the information about this forthcoming event in Muzeum Gombrowicza we Wsoli:
http://www.muzeumgombrowicza.pl/pl/aktualnosci/czytaj/130/rita-gombrowicz-i-inauguracja-nagrody

and about A. Karcz's recent review of L. Tischner's Gombrowicza milczenie o Bogu: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5612/slavicreview.74.3.635

Feel free to share any Gombrowicz-related news and reviews here.

Best wishes,
Kate

Katherina Kokinova

Jan 26, 2016, 4:03:51 AM1/26/16
to Witold Gombrowicz Forum
Dear Gombrowiczians,

I am happy to forward this information from Nicolás Hochman:

I want to share with you the Gombrowicz Library, a new Project of the Gombrowicz Congress. It is a list with approximately 300 links of texts about Gombrowicz on the Internet, in Spanish, free. It’s a single summary that we uploaded in http://www.congresogombrowicz.com/biblioteca-wg