CfP for Gombrowicz roundtable, ASEEES convention

Katherina Kokinova

Jan 3, 2016, 8:53:19 AM1/3/16
to Witold Gombrowicz Forum
Dear Gombrowiczians,

Happy New Year! Wish you many inspired days and inspiring texts!
I am trying to put together a roundtable* on Gombrowicz and Alteration** for the 48th ASEEES convention to be held in Washington DC, 17-20 November 2016.
Curious parties are welcome to send me their proposals by January 17th, 2016. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Kate
--
*Roundtables entail structured discussion of a topic, without the presentation of papers.
**Alteration is to be understood as metamorphosis, transformation, change and even deformation.