What's the recommended approach to log in Goliath

Larry Zhao

Nov 6, 2013, 9:47:34 PM11/6/13
to golia...@googlegroups.com
I am new to Eventmachine/Goliath. I am now working on a API project using Grape + Goliath.

Everything else is fine except I am not sure how to do with the logging part.

I saw there's a `rack.logger` inside `env` and also saw the `custom_logs` example and the lantency example in Goliath wiki.

I am not sure what to do.

Is there a recommendation way for logging in Goliath, which will not block normal requests? I am using activesupport in my project so logger from activesupport is available if necessory.

Thank you very much!

Ilya Grigorik

Nov 6, 2013, 10:21:14 PM11/6/13
to golia...@googlegroups.com