Chunked Streaming with Grape and Goliath

ju...@hiplogiq.com

Jul 1, 2014, 5:27:30 PM7/1/14
to golia...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to figure out how to do chunked streaming with Goliath and Grape. Something similar to what can be found towards the end of this article: http://www.intridea.com/blog/2012/5/24/building-streaming-rest-apis-with-ruby

Looks like Rack provides some helpers for this using 'Rack::Stream::DSL'. I was wondering if a similar helper might be found for Goliath or if somebody would be kind enough to post a gist or article how to achieve this with Grape.

Also, I did see the Goliath example for doing chunked streaming directly within Goliath, I'm trying to translate this for use in Grape since I may have some other non-streaming routes I might want to implement.

Thanks For the Help,
Juan