How to choose what BT devices to connect

Jose A.

Apr 19, 2024, 4:28:31 AMApr 19
to golden-cheetah-users
I have a doubt, with GC .3.6 linux version.. when I add a bluetooth device, I get this screen

Screenshot_20240413_090358.jpg

And I can't choose what devices to auto detect at start and what don't. If I press on the arrows, the sensor is selected in blue, nothing more, the options don't expand,  I can't change nothing, .

This is a problem, because when I start the training, ALL Bluetooth devices around me are added. to my training environment  From my heart rate belt and my wife's one too, until my neighbor smart tv. The real problem is when someone more is training, because their Bluetooth devices are added, and I am not sure if the data on the screen is my data....

How can I do to select what devices must be added to GC and ignore the rest?

Ale Martinez

Apr 19, 2024, 7:42:54 AMApr 19
to golden-cheetah-users
In v3.6 you can’t, in v3.7 that placeholder screen was replaced by a pairing one where you see a list of detected BT sensors to select those you want to pair, see https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/releases/tag/v3.7-DEV2404

Steve Edmonds