Edits to notes/keywords are not persistent

閲覧: 76 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Diarmuid

未読、
2023/04/23 8:24:082023/04/23
To: golden-cheetah-users

OS: Macos Version 13.3.1 (22E261)
GC: build 4013 ie Goldencheetah 3.6 RC March 2023

Previously I had all the files stored on a google drive. But as part of the debug of this issue, I moved my library fully onto a local folder. It didn't make any difference As part of the debug for this issue, I deleted the cache folder.

My recent activities have been imported from Strava (for information)

So the issue is simple. When I edit the Notes or keyword fields in an activity that I recently imported, the change is not persistent. I can save the file, but as soon as I do, the fields I have modified revert.

If I open the raw json file, I can see that GC is recording that changes are happening. The "Change History" field is updated with the timestamp but the Notes and Keyword field are unchanged. This suggest that GC can edit the file but for whatever reason the edits to the notes is not getting flushed to disk

As a workaround I can edit the json file directly and the notes get updated.

Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong. Or should I delete some config file?

Ale Martinez

未読、
2023/04/23 14:10:152023/04/23
To: golden-cheetah-users
El domingo, 23 de abril de 2023 a la(s) 09:24:08 UTC-3, Diarmuid escribió:

Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong. Or should I delete some config file?

Diarmuid

未読、
2023/04/29 15:32:392023/04/29
To: golden-cheetah-users
Thanks for that.
I've clear all the metadata. No change

What did resolve this was the following. Once I edit the notes field, I wait 5+ seconds (I didn't try to optimise the delay) and then save and it works.

It seems that if I edit the notes field and "immediately" save the file, the field is reverted, even though the "Change History" field *is* updated and saved

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件