Aerolab weight limit and re-importing adjusted notio files

klin...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2023, 1:29:08 PM4/18/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,
I have 2 separate but somehow linked question. I am doing some CdA analysis for a tandem which poses 2 issues:

1. The maximum weight in Aerolab is 150.9kg how can I change it to lets say 175kg.

2. During the testing I have recorded one athlete's power via notio and second athlete's power separately. I have exported both files as CSV (one with all the notio data the other standard fit to csv), summed up the power columns in the notio file and re-impoted it to GC Notio. However it seems like all of the notio specific values (headwind, rho, ...) have been lost during the re-import and I am unable to analyse CdA. Am I missing something is there an option to bulk edit/import adjusted power column withing GC to avoid the aforementioned loss of data?

Cheers,
PK

Ale Martinez

Apr 18, 2023, 2:46:30 PM4/18/23
to golden-cheetah-users
El martes, 18 de abril de 2023 a la(s) 14:29:08 UTC-3, klin...@gmail.com escribió:
Hi,
I have 2 separate but somehow linked question. I am doing some CdA analysis for a tandem which poses 2 issues:

1. The maximum weight in Aerolab is 150.9kg how can I change it to lets say 175kg.

You can't, but since the limit applies only to the slider, you can enter higher values playing with inserting digits in the middle of the text field and deleting the unwanted, for example 150 -> 1750 -> 175 works for me on Windows.

The simpler way is to use GC Editor to copy the column(s) to a spreadsheet, massage them and copy back, see https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/wiki/UG_ChartTypes_Activities#editor