Garmin tempe ANT+ sensor in train mode

roxystar

Jun 7, 2022, 3:09:35 AM6/7/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Due to the pandemic I was forced to do much more indoor training with Golden-Cheetah than planned for. I realized that training with open window over autumn to winter to spring time brought some variability in terms of ambient temperature. Would it be possible to let Golden-Cheetah record the temperature of a Garmin tempe ANT+ sensor during training session?

Currently my work around is to let an old garmin GPSMAP 64s record in parallel (with external GPS antenna outside) and combine activity data after the training in Golden-Cheetah in order to get ambient temperature included.

Thank you again for that wonderful piece of software.

Robert

Ale Martinez

Jun 7, 2022, 8:17:15 AM6/7/22
to golden-cheetah-users
El martes, 7 de junio de 2022 a la(s) 04:09:35 UTC-3, roxystar escribió:
Due to the pandemic I was forced to do much more indoor training with Golden-Cheetah than planned for. I realized that training with open window over autumn to winter to spring time brought some variability in terms of ambient temperature. Would it be possible to let Golden-Cheetah record the temperature of a Garmin tempe ANT+ sensor during training session?

Technically yes, please add a feature request to https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/issues with the information below in case a developer is willing to implement it.

roxystar

Jun 7, 2022, 8:37:49 AM6/7/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you Ale, my first ever entry into Github.

Robert