Missing cadence info exporting in CSV

Shika93

May 6, 2024, 10:58:15 AMMay 6
to golden-cheetah-users
I loaded a running training in .fit format from Coros Pace 3 and tried to export it in CSV.
I noticed the cadence column is full of zeros.

while I can see them inside Golden Cheetah

It has been told me to ask here questions...This is not an actual question but I think a problem in exporting file since I cannot act on anything when click on export -> csv

Ale Martinez

May 6, 2024, 3:29:20 PMMay 6
to golden-cheetah-users
El lunes, 6 de mayo de 2024 a la(s) 11:58:15 a.m. UTC-3, Shika93 escribió:
I loaded a running training in .fit format from Coros Pace 3 and tried to export it in CSV.
I noticed the cadence column is full of zeros.

Cadence column is all zeros because it refers to cycling cadence, which is not present in that activity.

while I can see them inside Golden Cheetah

What you see there is Running Cadence, which is a different data series in GoldenCheetah

It has been told me to ask here questions...

Right, we just don't have enough resources to track user questions in GitHub issues, technical support is community based at this forum.

This is not an actual question but I think a problem in exporting file since I cannot act on anything when click on export -> csv

You can create a Cadence column in Activities Editor and copy&paste the Running Cadence column if you want it in CSV export, alternatively you can select all and paste to the spreadsheet of your preference.

Gabriele Ceccato

May 6, 2024, 4:37:22 PMMay 6
to golden-cheetah-users
I see. I thought that by exporting in csv, it would give me all data inside .fit file.

Thank you

Ale Martinez

May 6, 2024, 7:31:35 PMMay 6
to golden-cheetah-users
El lunes, 6 de mayo de 2024 a la(s) 5:37:22 p.m. UTC-3, Gabriele Ceccato escribió:
I see. I thought that by exporting in csv, it would give me all data inside .fit file.

More generally and not specific to you, when something doesn't work as users expect it would be very useful for maintainers if they could check the wiki, and ask for clarification at this forum, to open a GitHub issue should be the last resort once a bug has been confirmed or a new feature request scope has been discussed.