golden cheetah current pointer not moving during workout

jones

May 4, 2021, 4:53:42 AM5/4/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi, I am a new user. My smart trainer is the only device I set up. I've only input my CP/FTP so far. Riding my first workout, I noticed the current pointer not moving as I rode. What needs setting up to fix this? Cheers, jones

Ale Martinez

May 4, 2021, 4:45:23 PM5/4/21
to golden-cheetah-users

Hard to know without more information, but since you are a new user, I would suggest to see the  Working with Train View tutorial in http://www.goldencheetah.org/#section-tutorials, the section on Train in the wiki and FAQs on Train to get started.