Date range for Diary

Leif Irgens

Jul 5, 2024, 6:32:50 AM (yesterday) Jul 5
to golden-cheetah-users
I opened the software this morning and it now shows a date range of July 2024 through June 2025 as a date range for activities.  This is preventing me from reviewing workouts prior to this week as I cannot get the diary to show me a different date range. How to I either get the calendar to show a reasonable date range (i.e. January - December 2024) or how can I otherwise access activities from the last six months?

Ale Martinez

Jul 5, 2024, 9:49:49 AM (23 hours ago) Jul 5
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 5 de julio de 2024 a la(s) 7:32:50 a.m. UTC-3, Leif Irgens escribió:
I opened the software this morning and it now shows a date range of July 2024 through June 2025 as a date range for activities.  This is preventing me from reviewing workouts prior to this week as I cannot get the diary to show me a different date range. How to I either get the calendar to show a reasonable date range (i.e. January - December 2024) or how can I otherwise access activities from the last six months?

Which version are you using and to which view are you referring?

If you are new to the program, this may be a good starting point: https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/wiki/UG_General_UI-Layout-and-terminology