Calibration problem Elite Direto X

Wa Ku

Oct 14, 2021, 1:44:04 PM10/14/21
to golden-cheetah-users
After requesting  calibation I get info tht the calibration started and I should "increase speed to 0tkph " and after some minutes I got "calibration fault"

how to calibrate this trainer ?

Wa Ku

Oct 30, 2021, 7:44:33 AM10/30/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Is there anybody who could give me any clue how to get DIRETO X
 calibrate?

czw., 14 paź 2021 o 19:44 Wa Ku <fajro...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
After requesting  calibation I get info tht the calibration started and I should "increase speed to 0tkph " and after some minutes I got "calibration fault"

how to calibrate this trainer ?

Pozdrawiam
Waldemar
Message has been deleted

Ale Martinez

Oct 30, 2021, 10:02:52 AM10/30/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El sábado, 30 de octubre de 2021 a la(s) 08:44:33 UTC-3, fajro...@gmail.com escribió:
Is there anybody who could give me any clue how to get DIRETO X
 calibrate?

The procedure using their App is described in https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005299065-Calibration-procedure-of-the-internal-power-sensor-on-Drivo-Drivo2-Direto-Direto-X-Direto-XR-Kura-Android-iOS-, calibration using GoldenCheetah should be similar, provided this trainer supports calibration via ANT+/FE-C, which I don't know.

Wa Ku

Oct 30, 2021, 10:16:45 AM10/30/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you for the answer. I can do calibration with app dedicated for Direto X but I cant do calibration in GC.
After I start calibration in  GC I got info: "Present speed 0,0kph please increase speed to 0,0kph" and after about one minute I get message "calibration failed"
or after starting calibration I got message like that  "stop pedaling calibration started . Torque 0,00"  and after  about minute I got "calibration failed"

Ale Martinez

Oct 30, 2021, 10:35:08 AM10/30/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El sábado, 30 de octubre de 2021 a la(s) 11:16:45 UTC-3, fajro...@gmail.com escribió:
Thank you for the answer. I can do calibration with app dedicated for Direto X

As explained in the link above, calibration is stored in the trainer, so that should be enough.

but I cant do calibration in GC.

The App is likely using BTLE while you are connecting the trainer to GC using ANT+/FE-C and I don't know if the trainer supports calibration via this protocol

After I start calibration in  GC I got info: "Present speed 0,0kph please increase speed to 0,0kph" and after about one minute I get message "calibration failed"
or after starting calibration I got message like that  "stop pedaling calibration started . Torque 0,00"  and after  about minute I got "calibration failed"

The target speed should be provided by the trainer, the fact it is reported as 0,0 is not a good signal.

If you install GC v3.6 and start it from a terminal using --debug command line parameter, more info will be displayed in the terminal window while calibration proceeds.

Rod Spurrier

Nov 3, 2021, 1:53:54 PM11/3/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi fajro, I am new to GC and it's hard work familiarising with everything. I have an Elite Direto and was originally travelling at over 100kph.
The answer is to put your wheel size to 173mm. I think I found that on an Elite forum, posted by Elite. It works.