Planning calendar

Derek Clegg

Feb 22, 2021, 3:58:00 AM2/22/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Guys I'm running build id 4002

The "plan" icon is greyed out so its obviously a work in progress set for future release, I am happy enough with that but could someone post a link to what features I can expect when the development work is completed?

Will it be more like training peaks calendar planning or what?

Thanks

Derek Clegg

Feb 22, 2021, 4:12:20 AM2/22/21
to golden-cheetah-users
apologies, think i have found what i wanted in the faq

Torsten Erhardt

Nov 25, 2021, 8:24:33 AM11/25/21
to golden-cheetah-users
I was also searching for a way to have a planning calendar in gc. How did you get it running?

Manu

Nov 25, 2021, 11:24:43 AM11/25/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi all, it´s planned for GC 3.7.

Please let them work on 3.6 first (perfection takes time). They are doing an awesome work.

You can check it here future features:

Derek Clegg

Nov 25, 2021, 11:27:05 AM11/25/21
to Torsten Erhardt, golden-cheetah-users
I found it the faq that it is a feature to be released in the future

Message has been deleted