Is it possible filtered on segment ?

kristian chenard

Aug 10, 2020, 10:55:10 AM8/10/20
to golden-cheetah-users

Hi,
I want to build filter for segment, but i don't know syntax to do it. Can you help me ?

Ale Martinez (Please don't email or cc me)

Aug 10, 2020, 11:20:03 AM8/10/20
to golden-cheetah-users
Interval names in general, and segment names in particular, are searchable text, so you can select activities containing them using search, instead of filter, with the segment name

kristian chenard

Aug 11, 2020, 12:51:19 PM8/11/20
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you. I have just discover your Golden Cheetah, it's really fantastic. I'm french and it is so hard to learn all about it. Is it possible to have a list of segments, I have created ?. Sorry for my english

Ale Martinez (Please don't email or cc me)

Aug 11, 2020, 1:40:56 PM8/11/20
to golden-cheetah-users
Currently there is no builtin facility for that.

The attached chart allows to list the segments with a list of (configurable) metrics, but it is a Python chart so you need to enable Python in GC, easier to do using v3.6 (DEV2006 or Snapshot) since Python is pre-installed in these versions (check Enable Python in Preferences and restart), the chart can be installed using View > Import Chart or drag&drop over the chart bar.
Segments.gchart

gilles....@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2023, 9:43:28 AM10/16/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello,

I wrote a python chart that displays the timeline with all tentatives of one given segment.

The attached chart "Segment_Time_Series.gchart" allows display chronological curves with : Blue Curve = Duration, Red Curve = Power

You first have to modify, in the python code,  the segment name to choose the segment ou want to display in the python code:

# Change this value to display the segment you want

segment_name = 'Col de Porte depuis Saint Laurent du Pont' # 'Mont?e d\'Engins' #

One snapshot :
Segment_Time_Series.png

Regards

Gilles