Trimp points

Jan Menssen

May 25, 2023, 5:56:42 PM5/25/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi all

Are Trimp points only calculated for running

I added a new sport and now trump points are calculated, still heart rate is in the data

kind regards - jan

Ale Martinez

May 25, 2023, 7:55:56 PM5/25/23
to golden-cheetah-users
El jueves, 25 de mayo de 2023 a la(s) 18:56:42 UTC-3, Jan Menssen escribió:
Hi all

Are Trimp points only calculated for running

I added a new sport and now trump points are calculated, still heart rate is in the data

The likely reason is there is no HR zones defined for those activities, see the wiki entry on Athlete Zones for an explanation.

Jan Menssen

May 26, 2023, 3:32:56 AM5/26/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Thanks for you fast response

Indeed there are no zones defined for this sport, however as far as I know for standard Trimp points (Banister) zones are not needed.Maybe in the implementation in Golden Cheetah?

kind regards - jan

Ale Martinez

May 26, 2023, 10:37:32 AM5/26/23
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 26 de mayo de 2023 a la(s) 04:32:56 UTC-3, Jan Menssen escribió:
Thanks for you fast response

Indeed there are no zones defined for this sport, however as far as I know for standard Trimp points (Banister) zones are not needed.Maybe in the implementation in Golden Cheetah?

Banister TRIMPS use HR max and HR rest defined in zone ranges.

Jan Menssen

May 26, 2023, 12:51:18 PM5/26/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Indeed, you are right. I will define the zones. Thanks fro you fast response
kind regards - jan