GC-3.6 Crash Linux (own build)

Hwa Runner

May 14, 2023, 1:53:28 PM5/14/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Maybe someone can give me a hint on how to fix a reproduceable crash I'm experiencing in GC. It happens every time when leaving the Tools->Options dialog.

I'm running a self build version of GC 3.6 on Linux Mint. The build is based on the master branch with the sources from today.

GC-Version-info.png
Attached you find a stacktrace created with gdb.

Thanks in advance

HWA

gcCrash.txt

Ale Martinez

May 14, 2023, 3:41:50 PM5/14/23
to golden-cheetah-users
I you have added modules in an incremental way, I would suggest make clean and full rebuild before anything else.

Hwa Runner

May 15, 2023, 2:14:32 PM5/15/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you Ale. 'make clean' and rebuild solved my problem.