Crash report for 3.6 RC1 snapshot

Joss Winn

Jun 25, 2022, 4:22:38 AM6/25/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello,

I'm a new user and am running the 7th March snapshot on a Mac (M1 chip, MacOS 12.4). I can consistently crash GC when switching quickly between activities.

Should I file the crash report that is produced? If so, do I add a new issue here: https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/issues ?

I'm happy to help test the Mac version some more if given directions.

Thank you.
Joss

Ale Martinez

Jun 25, 2022, 8:20:15 AM6/25/22
to golden-cheetah-users
El sábado, 25 de junio de 2022 a la(s) 05:22:38 UTC-3, jo...@josswinn.org escribió:
Hello,

I'm a new user and am running the 7th March snapshot on a Mac (M1 chip, MacOS 12.4). I can consistently crash GC when switching quickly between activities.

Please attach the macOS crash report

Joss Winn

Jun 25, 2022, 8:57:30 AM6/25/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Here you are. Version info attached, too. Build date Mar 7 2022 160232.png
crash_report.txt

Mark Liversedge

Jun 25, 2022, 1:01:45 PM6/25/22
to golden-cheetah-users
In the short term I would disable animation on the user chart in question.

I suspect its a QT error but will look.

Mark

Joss Winn

Jun 27, 2022, 3:12:04 AM6/27/22
to golden-cheetah-users
I turned off animation (see screenshot) and it's stopped crashing. Thanks. Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 08.10.41.png