Best intervals overview gone

Richard Köhler

May 10, 2023, 8:21:44 AM5/10/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello,

after upgrading to GC 3.6 (Build 4012) there is no longer that table of best intervals (10 highest peak powers and dates for every given duration like 60 minutes, 30 minutes and so on down to 1 sec duration) in trends for my chosen season. I found it quite valuable to see, if my last rides "qualify" for some of those best efforts, showing that my fitness is rising. I have tried to program such tile for my summary chart, but to no avail. I was able to make just a table of single best interval for every given duration, but not the 10 best intervals. Can anyone guide me, how can I put this overview back to my GC?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Ritchey

Ale Martinez

May 10, 2023, 9:23:41 AM5/10/23
to golden-cheetah-users
El miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2023 a la(s) 09:21:44 UTC-3, Richard Köhler escribió:
Hello,

after upgrading to GC 3.6 (Build 4012) there is no longer that table of best intervals (10 highest peak powers and dates for every given duration like 60 minutes, 30 minutes and so on down to 1 sec duration) in trends for my chosen season. I found it quite valuable to see, if my last rides "qualify" for some of those best efforts, showing that my fitness is rising. I have tried to program such tile for my summary chart, but to no avail. I was able to make just a table of single best interval for every given duration, but not the 10 best intervals. Can anyone guide me, how can I put this overview back to my GC?

If you prefer the table tile, it is more involved, but there are examples available for download from CloudDB, look for Summary and Power Curve Table.

Richard Köhler

May 10, 2023, 9:45:57 AM5/10/23
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,

thanks a lot. The bests tile will do. I just had one single tile for all the interval bests in my mind and didn't think about separate tiles for each individual interval bests. Great.

We can consider this one solved.

Thanks again.

Richard