Not able to connect to Withings in version 3.5 & 3.6

Sebastian

Jan 12, 2024, 4:00:13 AMJan 12
to golden-cheetah-users
I tried it at version 3.5 and I am running 3.6. now. Its irrelevant if I use my Windows Notebook or my MacBook: it is not possible to connect to withings. The buttons of the cookie banner are not clickable. Anyone found a solution for this problem?

Bild 12.01.24 um 06.48.jpeg

Ale Martinez

Jan 12, 2024, 9:36:00 AMJan 12
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 12 de enero de 2024 a la(s) 6:00:13 a.m. UTC-3, Sebastian escribió:
I tried it at version 3.5 and I am running 3.6. now. Its irrelevant if I use my Windows Notebook or my MacBook: it is not possible to connect to withings. The buttons of the cookie banner are not clickable. Anyone found a solution for this problem?

Bild 12.01.24 um 06.48.jpeg

I cannot reproduce this on Windows 11 using latest snapshot build, clicking on Accept selected closed the cookie banner and allows to continue.

Sebastian

Jan 12, 2024, 2:57:59 PMJan 12
to golden-cheetah-users
Okay, thats really strange because its like this with latest MacOS and Windows 11. Perhaps its something with my GC preferences. So I have to try more...

Harald Ehold

Jun 1, 2024, 3:30:24 AMJun 1
to golden-cheetah-users
Did you find a solution for this issue? I have exactly the same problem on macOS 14.4 and GC 3.6...

Sebastian

Jun 1, 2024, 1:13:28 PMJun 1
to golden-cheetah-users
Sadly not. Still searching for a Solution.

Ale Martinez

Jun 2, 2024, 6:22:09 PMJun 2
to golden-cheetah-users
You can try the latest builds from https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/releases/tag/snapshot, I tested them on macOS Sonoma 14.5 and Windows 11 23h2, in both cases it allows to accept Essential Cookies and continue with the authorization process.

Sebastian

Jun 3, 2024, 2:29:11 AMJun 3
to golden-cheetah-users
It worked. Thanks a lot.