compare panel for on sport only ?

Thorsten Mauch

May 16, 2022, 2:17:53 PM5/16/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi
Is possible to compare activities  for one sport only.  I have the problem that I want to compare only  running times. Unfortunately I also ride this segment with my bike and wasn't able to filter the rides out.

Thx

Ale Martinez

May 16, 2022, 4:13:34 PM5/16/22
to golden-cheetah-users
El lunes, 16 de mayo de 2022 a la(s) 15:17:53 UTC-3, ma...@imkenberg.de escribió:
Hi
Is possible to compare activities  for one sport only.  I have the problem that I want to compare only  running times. Unfortunately I also ride this segment with my bike and wasn't able to filter the rides out.

I think it is not possible currently, probably it would not be too difficult to automatically filter for the same sport as the dropped activity.

Ale Martinez

Jun 3, 2022, 7:42:33 AM6/3/22
to golden-cheetah-users

Thorsten Mauch

Jun 4, 2022, 7:02:02 AM6/4/22
to golden-cheetah-users
Thanks a lot, this is very help full.  Unfortunately I use Linux. Is there a way to build it on my own ? or  will i appear in the next snapshot build automaticity ?

Ale Martinez

Jun 4, 2022, 7:28:33 AM6/4/22
to golden-cheetah-users
El sábado, 4 de junio de 2022 a la(s) 08:02:02 UTC-3, ma...@imkenberg.de escribió:
Thanks a lot, this is very help full.  Unfortunately I use Linux. Is there a way to build it on my own ? or  will i appear in the next snapshot build automaticity ?

Yes, it will be included in next snapshot build