bsn GoldParser .NET Engine Updated

Arsène von Wyss

Dec 17, 2012, 8:46:28 PM12/17/12
to gold-pars...@googlegroups.com
I finished the support for EGT files, including groups, and bumped the engine version to 2.0. I hope I got the groups functionality as intended by Devin - the missing pseudocode left me with some guesswork.

In any case, the engine still reads and processes CGT files as well, and I kept the API compatible as well to make the transition to the new version smooth.

Devin, I also implemented a special EOF handling for blocks that do not consume their end token; the EOF is then "accepted" as end token as well. This makes sure that line comments work even if they are used on the last line of a file. I assume that this should also be OK for other blocks.

Feedback is welcome - if you find issues, please post them on the Google Code issue tracker.

Happy coding, Arsène