Sorry for the lack of updates

Devin

Oct 26, 2013, 4:49:15 PM10/26/13
to gold-pars...@googlegroups.com
I want to apologize for the lack of updates and correspondence on my part.

The project is still supported - so, please, no worries. I just haven't had the time to work on it for quite a while. I'm teaching 4 classes and 4 labs this semester - very fun, but very time consuming.

I'm going to get to everyone's e-mail this weekend.

Have a great weekend!

- Devin

Denis Kerzhemanov

Dec 15, 2014, 5:02:54 AM12/15/14
to gold-pars...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Devin

Your project is very useful and promising, but I am afraid of situation where you will not develop it anymore. In this case nobody will be able to continue your work because code is not published and perhaps you do not have team of developers. Don't you plan to commercialize your project? It would be better alternative for many developers to pay, than to loose perspective of project maintenance. Alternatively you could publish source code of the project under GPL or MIT license.

Thank you for your work anyway!